A fantastic 4 form entry primary school based in Edmonton, North London would like to recruit 3 x KS1 / KS2 NQTs for September 2018 to join them on a permanent basis. The Head is particularly keen to hear from current KS1 / KS2 trainees looking to secure their first teaching position prior to graduating from their teacher training course.
Are you currently a trainee teacher looking to start within KS1 or KS2?
Do you live or are looking to relocate to the London Borough of Enfield?
Are you able to demonstrate a strong understanding of implementing the KS1 / KS2 National Curriculum?
What the school can offer you:
- 3 x KS1 or KS2 NQT positions (Key Stage flexible)
- Join a warm and welcoming primary school within the London Borough of Enfield
- 4 form entry primary school
- £26,662 starting salary
- “Outstanding” leadership (Ofsted, 2015)
- Work with an inspirational Headteacher key in driving continuous progression
- Highly committed and dedicated staff
- Full NQT induction programme in place
- Higher than average KS1 and 2 SATs results
- Broad and enriched curriculum throughout the school
The Head is keen to hear from prospective KS1 / KS2 NQTs eager to begin their career within a rich and diverse school community. There is potential to progress within the school in the near future for ambitious individuals who are looking to rapidly progress in their career.
As a school who nurture their staff, this is a great opportunity for any KS1 / KS2 NQT candidates wanting to join a welcoming school as they begin their teaching journey. The school staff all strive to deliver a broad and diverse curriculum aimed to give the best start in life.
Successful KS1 / KS2 NQTs will have access to a fantastic induction programme tailored to continue development within your NQT year. With continuous CPD training in place, you will be given the tools and support to build a strong foundation to your career.
If you would like to be part of a school where you will be given the best possible start to your teaching career, then please apply today!