Are you an NQT looking for your first teaching opportunity in London? Looking to begin your journey in a warm and supportive atmosphere led by an outstanding senior leadership team? Then look no further!
Destination Education are currently recruiting for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) in all primary key stages, the schools offer a great package for their NQT's ensuring the very best personal development!
Due to the volume of schools that we work with we are looking for teachers in EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
Do you have the following;
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A can do attitude
- Willingness to develop and learn
- A passion and enthusiasm for teaching
- Hold a Bachelor with QTS, PGCE or equivalent
We can offer you:
- Temporary, long-term or permanent positions matched to your skill set
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Competitive rates of pay (£700 to £800 weekly pay) if doing supply
- An honest, experienced, reliable service from a dedicated team of consultants with over 20 years of experience
- A professional vetting, registration and interview process where we meet our candidates and clients individually thus ensuring that we can find you the job you desire
If you have all of the above please contact Conor at Destination Education as soon as possible.
Destination Education is a London based education recruitment agency which provides work for Teachers and Support staff. We can offer Primary, Secondary, Special Educational Needs and Further Education teachers a range of jobs in schools and colleges across London and Home Countries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job