Are you looking for a promising career in developing your music and drama skills internationally, whilst expanding your experience via working abroad with children and earning a tax free salary?
Quality Teaching Staff are currently looking for a Primary Music/Drama teacher who is passionate about inspiring young students to pursue these skills in an international school in Saudi Arabia. They are recruiting for a number of roles.
The schools vision is to create a world-class education within the Academy enabling every young person to realise, in a happy and safe environment, their full potential as a global citizen in harmony with Saudi Culture.
- Degree level qualification
- Minimum 1 year experience working as a drama/music teacher in a primary or secondary school setting
- Knowledge and understanding of pedagogical theory and practice providing this effectively for the individual needs of all children
- Being able to work collectively with the children and enhance their learning opportunities
Salary and benefit package includes:
- - Tax-free salary which is significantly higher than the UK
- - Overseas allowance
- - Free furnished accommodation
- - Worldwide Health Insurance
- - Emergency dental and optical cover
- - Annual flight allowance
- - Sponsored visit visas short-term, immediate family visits can be organised (airline and visa costs covered by employee)
- - Child education allowance for two agreed dependent children up to the age of 18
- - End of service gratuity
- - Excellent CPD opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Quality Teaching Staff is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Quality Teaching Staff are an equal opportunities employer.
In reward for our candidates hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions. A refer a friend scheme, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
- Qualified Teacher
- Working Abroad