Tradewind are recruiting an enthusiastic Primary MFL Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a dedicated, hardworking and creative MFL Teacher to work across Key Stage 2. The position is due to start after Easter to cover maternity leave.This is a part time, fixed term contract with a MPS pay scale (M1-M6).
This school is an Outstanding 3-form entry and very well established in local community. This school has unwavering commitment to ensuring that each child makes the best progress possible, both personally, socially and academically.
We are looking for:
* An excellent classroom practitioner with experience delivering MFL across Key Stage 2 (however, NQT's with first class degrees and outstanding references are welcome to apply)
* Experience of implementing a varied and exciting curriculum to challenge and engage.
* Passionate about pupils' learning
* Able to work as part of team
* Willing and able to fully immerse into school life, including taking extracurricular responsibilities.
Teaching across Key Stage 2 to varying abilities
The school is easily accessible by car or public transport.
The school is a large three form entry primary school in Didsbury. The school is a vibrant, diverse, inclusive and happy school community. As a class teacher you will be expected to plan and deliver differentiated lessons that allow each student to access the curriculum and make progress in MFL. This school believes that every child has the right to enjoy a first class education and prides itself in the high standards of achievement, excellent behaviour and the broad curriculum provided which enable all students to shine and enjoy a primary school experience that prepares them well for the challenges ahead.
Additionally the school can offer:
* Well behaved, motivated and happy learners
* A caring, inclusive ethos
* A committed and dedicated team of staff and governors
* Support, guidance and CPD.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in your application you will need:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history and where applicable/possible any employment breaks must be explained.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great role in a fantastic school. For more information about the role, please contact Victoria.rimmer@ twrecruitment.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.