Bridge Education is currently seeking an Inspirational, passionate, and committed EYFS teacher to work within one of our partner primary schools based in Blackpool. The school has been awarded 'GOOD OFSTED 2011’. They have high standards and take care and attention when it comes to their pupils, from safeguarding to their general happiness. They like to encourage their children to the best of their ability, to be considerate, generous, and tolerant. The school's aim is to instill a desire to question and discuss topics covered across the curriculum. If you would love to teach in a stimulating yet disciplined environment then look no further.
Ideally, you will have:
• Experience in EYFS
• Experience with SEN
• Experience in teaching Reception is desired
• Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
• Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with Bridge education
• Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
• Bridge education is committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience
If you are interested in this role, click 'applynow’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Colin.
Applications from NQTs, experienced teachers or those returning to the profession will be welcome.
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask for advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview, and professional check
- Qualified Teacher
- Permanent Placement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'