Primary Key Stage 1 (Year 3) Teacher - Ilford, Redbridge
Are you an excellent Key Stage 1 for Year 1 teacher?
Are you looking to start in September 2018?
Are you looking to teach in an Ofsted rated ` Outstanding` School?
Are you looking for a Permanent post?
If so, contact Dunbar Education for this excellent opportunity . . . .
- Primary Key Stage 2 Teacher - Year 3
- Permanent Role
- Starting January 2018 Until July Initially
- Ofsted `Outstanding` School
Dunbar Education are currently working with an Ofsted 'Outstanding’ school in Redbridge, who are looking to appoint a Primary Key Stage 1 teacher, for a year 1 class, to start in September 2018.
This is a great opportunity to teach in this `Outstanding` Ofsted rated School for a Permanent post from September 2018.
We welcome both newly/recently qualified and experienced teachers, and you will be passionate about transforming outcomes for your students. Naturally, you should be familiar with the statutory national curriculum, well versed in monitoring pupils’ progress, and adept at organising classrooms and learning strategies.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Key Stage 1
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of fully qualification and positive references.
To apply to this role or for more information contact: Mark Kemsley
- Qualified Teacher