Primary Intervention Teacher
Key Stage 2
£110-£165 per day
The Supply Register are currently working with a Primary School located in Runcorn who are looking to appoint Interventions Teacher from March onwards. The position has the potential to continue until the end of academic year. Your primary responsibility will involve helping improve levels of attainment among both higher and lower ability students.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the trusts talent pool to gain frequent daily work across both general cover or
In addition to this position by joining the Supply Registers talent pool you will be the first to hear of any other positions and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
- Have experience teaching within a school or Newly qualified
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified School Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tim Howarth via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://job-search/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'