Intervention Teacher - Outstanding Primary School - Inner London (Full Time)
An Outstanding graded, Islington (Zone 2) based Primary School are on the lookout for a talented and proven Intervention Teacher for the summer term.
PERSON: Who are the school looking for?
- Experienced Intervention Teacher
- Minimum of 2 Years teaching experience - KS1 & KS2
- UK QTS a MUST!
- UK - preferably inner city experience a MUST!
- Proven track record of raising attainment
- Strength in both Literacy & Numeracy
- Reliable, Positive & hard working
- Available Full Time - ahead of the Easter break
ROLE: What will your role include...?
- Full Time Intervention Teacher
- Supporting pupils across KS1 & 2 - ideally Years 2 to 4
- Deliver engaging, targeted interventions
- Parachute in for the summer term - full time
- March / April start
- Deliver ad hoc (planned) cover if & when needed
- Working alongside talented team of teachers
- Paid from £150 - £180 per day
- Healthcare Package included!!
SCHOOL: Where will you be working...?
- 2 FE Primary School - Inner London
- Graded Outstanding - OFSTED 2017
- Multi-cultural & diverse pupil catchment
- High standards - good behaviour
- Established SLT - Excellent Support
- Central London location - ZONE 2
- Less than 5 mins walk - Victoria Line Tube links
- Recent investment into excellent resources
If you are a specialist Intervention Teacher, in search of an interim position until July 2018...GET IN TOUCH & APPLY TODAY!!
If shortlisted, our team will be in touch within 24hrs.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Primary School
- Primary Teacher
- Intervention Teacher