Are you looking for a new role which allows you to build your skills internationally and expand your ICT experience whilst developing your opportunity via working abroad with children alongside earning a tax free salary?
Quality Teaching Staff are currently looking for an experienced ICT teacher who is willing to progress further with their experience and teach young students how to work well with advanced technology in an international school in Saudi Arabia. They are recruiting for a number of roles due to expansion.
The schools vision is to create a world-class education within the Academy enabling every young person to study in a happy and safe environment, achieving their full potential as a global citizen in harmony with Saudi Culture.
- Degree level qualification
- Minimum 1 years experience working as an ICT teacher in a primary or secondary school setting
- Ensuring equipment in classrooms is functional, fit for purpose and safe.
- Maintaining software and hardware available to both teachers and students.
- Identifying and modifying systems to improve the learning experience.
Salary and benefit package includes:
- - Tax-free salary which is significantly higher than the UK
- - Overseas allowance
- - Free furnished accommodation
- - Worldwide Health Insurance
- - Emergency dental and optical cover
- - Annual flight allowance
- - Sponsored visit visas short-term, immediate family visits can be organised (airline and visa costs covered by employee)
- - Child education allowance for two agreed dependent children up to the age of 18
- - End of service gratuity
- - Excellent CPD opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click'apply now'to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Quality Teaching Staff is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Quality Teaching Staff are an equal opportunities employer.
In reward for our candidates hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions. A refer a friend scheme, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
- Qualified Teacher
- Working Abroad