Guarenteed to beat your current rate of pay!
Principal Resourcing are urgently recruiting outstanding HLTA's to work in our supportive and ambitious schools.
We require you to have experience working with children/youngsters who can hit the ground running and make a positive impact to the school immediately.
What you will require:
- To have a HLTA qualification (or equivalent) up to Level 6 (minimum of level 3)
- Experience either as a HLTA / Cover Supervisor within a Primary school setting
- To have been assessed by an assessor approved by your RPA
- The flexibility to complete a variety of assignments often at short notice
- The ability to supervise pupils and deliver pre-planned work when the regular teacher is absent
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of learning support
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness to make a significant contribution to the life of the school
- You must be committed to academic excellence and a desire to help every child succeed and achieve to their full potential
- Own Transport
- Willing to commute up to 30mins
What we offer:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your various assignments
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going job training and observation's
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job