Cover Supervisor - Unqualified Teacher - Cover Teacher - HLTA - Graduate
Are you a degree holder looking to gain more experience in education?
We are currently looking to expand our cover supervisor pool due to high demand in the Barking and Dagenham area.
We are looking for graduates with experience in education who are able to work on a daily supply basis. The role of a HLTA you will teach the absent teachers classes. You will also be required to mark students work at the end of the day.
You will need to be flexible as we are looking for individuals who are available for daily cover work. You will be teaching pre-planned work and be expected to mark children's work. You will need to be available to start at 8:20am and the school day finishes at 4pm.
The role of a Cover Supervisor would be suitable for those who have experience working in a school previously. You may be a graduate who is looking to gain further experience before starting a PGCE in 2018. You do not need to be available 5 days a week as you can set your own availability for work!
- Have previous experience working in education
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Be organised and flexible
- Hold a degree
As part of our commitment to our teachers, when working for Engage Education you can expect to benefit from:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Access to our 'refer a friend’ scheme with a chance to receive £150 per teacher
• One point of contact- a dedicated consultant with experience in education
• Regular networking and social events
• Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
• Access to ongoing CPD, training and resource materials
• Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards on bulletins
To apply for HLTA/Cover Supervisor work or for more information on any other positions in the local area please contact Engage Education.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job