Primary Class Teacher Required Urgently, Islington
Job Title- Primary Class Teacher
Starting Date- ASAP
Salary: Main Pay Scale
GSL Education are recruiting for an inspirational Primary Teacher to join a vibrant, diverse College’s Primary Pupil Referral Units (PRU) in the London Borough of Islington. The post is available full time until July 2018 and the successful candidate need to be fully qualified with experience of delivering the national curriculum in KS1 and KS2.
Our client is a consortium of three Pupil Referral Units (PRU) split across four sites in the London Borough of Islington. They aim to provide opportunities for all pupils to learn and achieve academically, emotionally, socially and behaviourally. All staff and agencies involved with the institution promote spiritual, moral, social and reflective development and this is ingrained into all our daily practice. They succeed in doing this through setting relevant and realistic challenges and targets so that every pupil has the equal opportunity to be successful and achieve all that they can.
The successful candidate must have:
• Bachelor of Education / QTS / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent
• Eligibility to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• A proven record of improving performance
• Good interpersonal skills, both oral and written
• Commitment to high quality teaching and an open mind to new ways of learning
• A dynamic, proactive and positive approach to each and every day
The school offers:
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Attracting reward for strong performance
• Growth opportunities such as becoming a resident expert for the school in a particular field
• Motivated, well behaved children
• Supportive and friendly staff
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Primary Education Consultant Hinal Patel as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job