Primary Class Teacher, Islington
Start Date- ASAP
Salary- Main Pay Scale
Contract Type- Long Term/Permanent for the right candidate
GSL Education are looking to appoint a fully qualified Primary Class Teacher to join a vibrant, diverse school (PRU based) in the London Borough of Islington. The school is looking for a long-term Primary teacher and the successful candidate needs to teach 4 - 6 children in the class.
Our client school operates as a harmonious, calm and cohesive community and aims to provide opportunities for all pupils to learn and achieve academically, emotionally, socially and behaviourally. All staff and agencies involved in the school promote spiritual, moral, social and reflective development and this is ingrained into all their daily practice. They succeed in doing this through setting relevant and realistic challenges and targets so that every pupil has the equal opportunity to be successful and achieve all that they can.
They are looking for someone who:
• holds qualified teacher status recognised in UK
• demonstrates a clear understanding of the national curriculum
• has the ability to plan, prepare and deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age
• demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills
• is committed to provide high quality teaching and open minded to new ways of learning
• can inspire and motivate staff, parents, and children
• is positive and enthusiastic, able to work flexibly as a part of a team
• is dedicated to provide a classroom environment where students feel fulfilled, successful, and happy
The school offers:
• Strong school leadership teams
• Highly motivated and trained support staff
• A welcoming and vibrant environment
• Excellent career development opportunities
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant Hinal Patel as soon as possible.