BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Primary Care Liaison Manager to join their team of staff in the Marketing department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Field sales and customer service experience including ideally primary healthcare
- Degree educated
- Proven influencing and sales skills
- MS Office particularly Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Duties of this role include:
- Implement national and regional business development plans for target accounts, which drive market share growth and ensure return is delivered on investment
- Proactively seek and report back market intelligence relating to market opportunities and threats
- Manage relationship between hospitals and referrers to ensure quality service and positive reputation
- Accountable for identification of potential key accounts locally by analysing current growth, strategic importance and impact, and future potential from a range of internal and external data sources
- Implement programme of consultant-led education events to support hospital’s consultant development plans
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Generous Car Allowance
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.