Founded in 2011 this £10m turnover business has grown rapidly and has now established itself as the market leader in its sector. Join a fantastic team providing customers and business clients with group transport solutions across a broad and diverse range of sectors including Education, Corporate Events, Leisure and Travel.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of econometrics and revenue management, ideally from within the transport, logistics, travel or education sectors. The successful Pricing and Yield Manager will be detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills, with a naturally organised and decisive manner.
- Design and implement overall pricing/contribution strategy for the business across the Education, Corporate and Leisure sectors
- Maintain and manage the pricing tool
- Monitor and report on actions taken to ensure a competitive market position is maintained and margin in line with budget
- Manage special event and regional pricing variations to accurately reflect market conditions
- Communicate notable trends to all levels of management
- Analyse all available forms of competitive and internal data to identify both competitive threats and opportunities
- Work closely with Sales and Finance to provide robust pricing responses for proposals and tenders
- Work closely with Supply Partner and Operations teams to identify day to day key pricing discrepancies and address accordingly
- Evaluate and improve the accuracy of online pricing to ensure it drives increase in bookings
- Produce reports and management information to support the delivery of the SLA as required.
- Support the Head of Operations in developing a centre of excellence
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of implementing process improvements in a pricing / yield management role
- Analytical mindset, extensive excel modelling skills and ability to handle data systems
- Diligent, proactive, ethical and principled at-all times
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to cooperate both up and down across the company
- Able to demonstrate consistent performance against a broad and diverse supply chain network
- Comfortable operating at both senior and junior levels and able to adapt accordingly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pricing & Yield Manager to join a growing transport solutions provider with an ambitious, industry-challenging vision currently enjoying impressive and sustained growth. Career progression, a competitive remuneration package based on experience and benefits are on offer. Apply now!
- Pricing Manager
- Yield Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job