Duration: 9 months
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex
My client a major international Airport is looking to engage a Pricing Strategist to join the busy Commercial Department primarily looking after car parking and ancillary products at the airport. As the Pricing Strategist you will be responsible for the trading and pricing of these products, a key driver in delivering the commercial revenue targets. In addition to parking, the role will be responsible for pricing the key ancillary products: Premium Security, Premium Passport Control and Car Care, as well as developing a pricing strategy for product bundles.
Principal accountabilities: Pricing Strategist
- Meet and exceed revenue targets for these products
- Setting of all parking prices, both "roll-up" and pre-book
- Ongoing development of our pricing strategy, working in partnership with external consultants
- Capacity and product analysis
- Working closely with finance to understand genuine profit margins for each product, to inform an income maximising pricing approach.
- Market segmentation analysis
- Analysis and modelling of ancillary product income
- Developing a program of AB price testing, including working with conversion rate metrics, to ensure prices are optimised for all customer segments.
- Working with internal and/or external analysts to develop approach to forecasting "roll-up" demand, ensuring we maximise spaces available for sale
- Work in partnership with our e-commerce team to exploit pricing opportunities made available through developments in this area.
Qualifications/experience: Pricing Strategist
- Graduate level or equivalent
- High level of analytical capability
- Advanced MS Excel skills to include VBA
- Skilled in using relevant data analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Lumira)
- Previous experience in a highly analytical environment with an emphasis on manipulating large data sets
- Ability to communicate effectively with pace and with a commercial focus to all stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience of working in travel industry in a yield managed environment would be high advantageous
Thank you for your application. Due to a high volume of responses please assume that
if you have not heard from Capita Resourcing within 2 weeks of your application that you
have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please apply online and interested candidates can contact me on or email - to discuss this role further.
Airports is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- pricing strategist
- insight consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job