Pricing & Revenue Executive - Travel
This multi award winning Tour Operator are looking for a Pricing & Revenue Analyst to join their successful team. The Revenue team are responsible for producing reports & analysis to reflect the revenue, costs and margins in order to maximise the profitability of the business.
Pricing & Revenue Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide Revenue Managers with sales and capacity data with proposals for price adjustments.
- Production of accurate forward margin reports.
- Communication with Revenue Managers to highlight genuinely low/high margins after investigation.
- Communicate price changes to the business.
- Maintain the in house reservation system with all pricing for tours.
- Ad hoc projects and other data and analysis support to the business.
Pricing & Revenue Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Understanding of yield management / pricing / commercial within travel industry.
- Strong numerical / Excel skills.
- Ability to apply an analytical approach.
- Ability to manage workload with strong organisation skills.
Pricing & Revenue Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £20,700
- Monday to Friday 0900 to 17.30
- Excellent range of staff benefits.
Please apply for the position of Pricing & Revenue Executive online or email your cv to
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk