Our client is looking to recruit a Pricing MI Analyst to join their team in Cheadle. As a Pricing MI Analyst you will develop and run data interrogation models to allow reporting on performance of multiple insurance products. Under the direction from the Head of Pricing and/or Associate Director use the latest analytical and statistical methods to suggest pricing changes. Assembling and sorting data so it can be used for analysis, using data to produce MI reporting and generate new reports.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and develop robust pricing reporting dashboards to interpret raw data
• Using supplied software and policy MI to generate detailed reports identifying pricing hot & cold spots.
• Make recommendations on pricing action to maximize sales and income performance.
• Work with colleagues and key stakeholders within group on data/reporting projects
• Develop MI reports/suite to allow instant reporting to pricing committee/Directors
• To work positively and inclusively with all colleagues, customers and business partners to promote a workplace that values equality and diversity
• To adhere to all company policies and procedures as set out in the company handbook
To apply for this role the successful candidate must have the following skills:
• Educated to at least degree level preferably math’s or science based
• Good knowledge of analytical methods and use of software to analyse data
• This role is extremely fast paced and candidates must be susceptible to change.
• Strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
• Good written, verbal and presentation communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships
• Ability to work collaboratively with other business units to achieve common objectives
• Organized self-starter, with drive and commitment; able to finish work with little supervision.
• To ensure confidentiality of all information is maintained always.
• Ensure TCF values and principles are observed and applied always
• Ensure adherence of FCA policies and procedures always.
To apply for this role please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1905-30OB.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has bee unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'