Do you want to be a part of a company where the main mission is to serve its customers well? You could join this growing team as their Pricing Manager utilising your analytical skills to work with one of the company's key products.
This company is continuously reshaping their business- increasing income, reducing costs and building capital strength. They exist to serve customers and focus on ensuring they earn their trust to deliver an excellent service. They are looking to add a Pricing Manager to their team to work with one of their key products.
As the successful Pricing Manager, you will be:
- Leading the development of tactical and strategic pricing strategies having a focus on strategic and financial objectives
- Developing different solutions to the different problems you face
- Developing long-term solutions to drive competitive advantage
- Working across the company with other teams as well as customers to develop and lunch your pricing strategies
YOU DON'T HAVE TO TICK EVERY BOXBUT EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL:
- Strong academic qualifications with an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline- ideally statistics or mathematics
- Experience using SAS, SQL or Python in a commercial environment
- Advanced excel skills and experience using excel in a commercial environment
- Strong analytical skills supporting the development of data-driven recommendations
Earning potential up to £65,000 plus more
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rachel O' Keeffe via the Apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'