Following internal promotion an exciting opportunity has arisen in this highly impressive market-leading organisation. Managing a team of 8 through two direct reports you will be responsible for ensuring this critical business area - pricing strategy, balances the needs of the customer with the manufacturers and the organisation itself. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:-
- Leadership and development of a capable team through two direct reports.
- Management of a diverse range of key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Ensuring update to date knowledge of the commercial, economic and political environment.
- Carrying out quarterly pricing reviews.
- Providing valuable input into a high profile Policy Committee.
- Play a lead role in reorganising the team to take advantage of recent IT enhancements.
- Continue to evolve and enhance the department as the landscape continues to change.
The successful candidate must be an analytical problem-solver with the ability to manage a diverse mix of internal and external stakeholders. Ideally you will have pricing experience (automotive leasing would be particularly advantageous), and / or an interest in the automotive industry although certainly not critical. You will be passionate about delivering for customers whilst also able to balance the needs of other key stakeholders.
In addition to the base salary a generous benefits package is on offer inluding generous pension contributions and holiday entitlement, private healthcare, life assurance and a discretionary annual bonus.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation and a rewarding environment to work in.
- Management Skills
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'