Pricing Manager - CJ2364
South East Surrey
£33k to £40k base, + quarterly bonus (circa 15%), pension and car scheme
There may be some flexibility on the base salary for exceptional candidates
Reporting to the Finance Director and based at head office, this is a high profile commercial finance role, supporting both development and execution of the business pricing policy, with analysis and review of profitability and reporting.
There will be opportunities for occasional travel within Europe and further afield. This is a multinational business and if successful in this role, there will be opportunities if desired to work in different global locations.
The business also has a commitment to providing ongoing development and will be open to facilitating access to relevant training and qualifications.
Key Accountabilities will include;
- Price Analysis
- Timely and accurate provisions of pricing information to ensure profitable products and tactical initiatives are created and maintained, and update pricing model to support pricing analysis.
- Pricing Model Management
- Manage Pricing Models ensuring these are dynamic and that all key assumptions, changes to legislation and levers are measurable.
- Develop business MIS to meet business reporting needs on monthly and quarterly KPI’s. Utilisation of MIS to ensure robustness of pricing
- Price Control
- Review marketing and product profitability, seeking out opportunities for price improvement.
- Pro-active identification of pricing opportunities and follow up.
- Clear and concise communication of pricing related issues throughout all levels of the business.
- Business Advice
- Liaise closely with sales units, providing financial challenge and expertise in review of all new business proposals.
- Working with the marketing and sales function to ensure that new business strategies are consistent with business strategy.
- Working with Compliance to ensure all the pricing structure is in line with TCF, other principles under FCA, and any other regulatory guidelines.
- Reviewing & Monitoring
- Close responsibility for income and commission accruals.
- Identify process improvements.
- Management of New Dealer Package
- Continuously revisit dealer commission structure and package to ensure compliance and competitiveness
- Manage impact of any change on ROA and value proposition
- Portfolio analysis
- Analyse new origination and portfolio balance not only overall level but by dealer level to find business implication
- Report major findings in such analysis to lead better pricing and value proposition
- Product Management
- Take key finance role in cross-functional projects, supporting the marketing function in new product development and launch / dealer facing initiatives.
- Financial modelling for new product development, tactical campaigns and initiatives, and business development opportunities.
An exciting, dynamic and growing Motor FS business within a broader, global consumer finance company. Within a relaxed and informal environment they are highly ambitious, and exceptionally focussed on delivering results - with every team member undertaking their role employing a significant work ethic and sense of ownership. Their flat structure means big decisions are made quickly and each team member throughout the business can thrive, being left alone to deliver in their role.
With a good degree in a relevant subject such as Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics, you are also probably a part qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CPA). You have experience in a comparable role - ideally but not essentially within automotive finance or related sector. A good understanding of the automotive financing sector and the relevant FCA regulation would be highly advantageous.
Excellent analytical and spreadsheet modelling skills are vital and an Excel test will be part of the interview process.
With good commercial awareness, you have the ability to communicate and challenge effectively at all levels, including top management and are independent with the ability to operate effectively with minimal guidance.
You are well organised, goal orientated, able to meet deadlines and prioritise and delegate work - with the ability to work under pressure often dealing with several issues simultaneously. You can grasp complex ideas quickly and effectively and are a proven team player.
(Pricing Manager, Excel, Pricing Analyst, East Sussex, Surrey, Banstead, Reigate, Dorking, Crawley, Caterham, Leatherhead)
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Excel
- Pricing Analyst
- Pricing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job