£40,000 - £50,000 + COMPANY CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS SCHEME
About the role
The Pricing Manager is responsible for effectively managing the Pricing function and team for the business ensuring all KPI’s are met and targets are achieved. Maintaining the integrity of the quotations database and providing detailed analysis and support to all areas of the business.
- Regular review of the portfolio reporting on future profit/ lost forecasts.
- Advise on the contract pricing and report to the Risk Management Committee on market trends and key issues.
- Provide advice and guidance on SMR budgets and performance aspects.
- Assist new client tenders.
- Complete independent surveys and analyse results of surveys.
- Maintain residual value of the maintenance adjustment files within the system.
- Provide technical support to the Business Development and Account Management teams on contract on contract and tender negotiations
- Full clean driving licence
- Highly proficient in MS Office to an advanced level
- Experience of database management
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.