Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Pricing Manager in London. The role’s purpose is primarily to support the Sales Function and Head of FP&A in the pricing of new business and renewals. The business are going through a rapid period of growth and this role is key to assist with their plans.
- Support Sales on the build and submission of Tenders; owning the pricing and commercial sections
- Assist with contract reviews to ensure key commercial terms are protected
- Where necessary ensure tight governance of service schedules, working with the requisite teams to ensure all pricing conditions are signed off and approved
- Super User of the pricing module within Salesforce so you can advise and define ongoing best practice
- Oversee pricing strategy with a focus on the ongoing development of the strategy to align with the business evolution
- Work on systemisation of process to drive adoption and efficiency through the various teams
- Review of competitor pricing and market trends to ensure alignment of internal pricing strategy.
- Support the sales forecasting process to advise on deal statuses, timelines, commercial risk and general updates in collaboration with the Commercial Finance Analyst and Sales Directors
- Work with the business to ensure collaboration across divisions, aligning the commercial team with operational teams. Focus on services provided and days to deliver and service levels
- Input into the Sales Compensation plans, Sales Forecasting process and Close process as an advisor and support to the Commercial Finance Analyst
- Work with parent company on ongoing tracking of joint deals and act as a point of escalation for the sales team to progress joint deals through using this forum.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and presentation skills, including ability to interact as an equal with senior business management. This is a great opportunity to join a business at an exciting time. The role will develop as the business grows.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job