Our client, a fast growing, agile and digitally focussed general insurance provider to the UK market, is growing their Retail Pricing and Analytics team have vacancies for Pricing Managers and a Senior Pricing Manager. A flexible working model is on offer with the opportunity of home-working being available.
The organisation is very innovative and work with cutting edge tools and technology. They are seeking likeminded, talented pricing and analytic specialists who enjoy challenging themselves and the norm and will thrive in their collaborative, non-hierarchical team.
To be considered, you will need:
- A demonstrated interest in analytics and a passion for their innovation
- Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong quantitative and technical abilities
- Experience of price optimisation using probability models of commission analysis (please note, technical pricing is conducted by a different team)
- Previous analytical or leadership experience (depending on the role)
- Ability to work as part of a team in an environment that demands excellence, reliability, accuracy and working with competing deadlines
- Strong communication skills in order to work with team members and senior management in multiple groups and regions
- Ability to work and plan strategically
- Preferably from an insurance background, however other industries will be considered for some of the roles
- Passion and interest in developing advanced analytics using big data, machine learning and natural language programming
- Knowledge of tools such as SAS, R, SQL, etc.
For further information, please contact Sarah Thompson on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job