We are looking for an experienced Pricing Manager with Legal Sector experience, to join a world renowned Law Firm.
Our Client is a leading global law firm with a diverse range of clients, including FTSE and AIM companies. Formed through the combination of two top international law firms, operating with over 2,500 lawyers across six continents. People are key to their success, which is why they seek to recruit and retain the most talented individuals in all regions of our global practice.
- Advising and preparing RFP responses and partaking in client presentations
- Laisse with fee earners concerning pricing strategy and negotiations
- Develop competitive pricing strategies and fee arrangements
- Reviewing pricing reports and producing pricing strategy summaries
- Coordinating with the Finance team to rectify identified issues concerning existing pricing arrangements.
- Produce presentations internally for stakeholders
- Coordinate with pricing manager across the international network
- Keep up to date with alternative fee arrangement development within the legal sector
- Ad hoc duties that may arise
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to effectively communicate with fee earners, team members, and general staff
- Able to manage a team with minimal supervision
- Displays good attention to detail and is able to work under pressure
- Confident with Microsoft Office
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanentvacancy on behalf of one of its clients.