Pricing Manager - B2B
Job Title: Business to Business Pricing Manager - (Energy & Utilities)
Location: Milton Keynes
Remuneration: £48 000 - £55 000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Company Benefits
Excellent growth opportunity - with an Electricity and Gas Provider as a B2B Pricing Manager
The role puts you at the heart of a rapidly growing, challenger retail energy brand. You’ll gain exposure to core business functions and be part of a wider team making critical business decisions. You will work with a business who value: integrity, innovation, enrichment, excellence, innovation, customer-centricity and responsibility.
The role has been created to support the next phase of growth and offers a fantastic opportunity career opportunity.
Key accountabilities as a B2B Pricing Manager
Pricing is a vital function within any energy supplier. The B2B Pricing Manager will ensure all prices generated are produced accurately and in a timely manner bespoke to Electricity and Gas contracts. This position involves managing a team of analysts for a retail Energy company and key advantage to the success of this position is having prior experience within the utilities sector.
The Energy Pricing Manager will be committed to going above and beyond, you will be focused on finding solutions and committed to working in a diverse team to accomplish collective success. You will effectively manage multiple tasks and help your team to do so.
Key to this position will include:
- Accuracy of all gas and electricity prices generated by the pricing system.
- Managerial and leadership experience.
- Timely provision of prices and timely resolution of queries and approvals.
- Supporting the sales team with all pricing matters and bid responses.
- Manage the price position for all channels, making recommendations that support core business objectives
- Influence, challenge and manage core stakeholders
- Mentor and support other team members
- Ownership of the release calendar and relationship with systems to ensure changes are implemented effectively.
- Ensure the team understand and adhere to company and department standards, policies and procedures.
Your Experience as a Business to Business Pricing Manager includes:
- Ideally 3 years experience in the Retail Energy Industry
- Direct experience in a financial or commercial function
- We will look at candidates outside the Energy sector.
- Managerial, leadership and mentoring experience and qualities.
- Detailed understanding of the costs and risks associated with supplying gas and electricity.
- Detailed understanding of negotiating pricing contracts.
- 2.?1 or higher in a numerical/?business discipline, or equivalent
- Technical, Excel/ SQL / VBA. SAS of other stats packages an advantage
- Proactive, driven and keen to take on responsibility
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Analytical, able to problem solve and conceive new ways of working
- Strong business acumen and data-driven decision making capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Disciplined and organized approach to work
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced team environment
Please Apply to the position to be considered for the Pricing Manager position
- Competitive Pricing
- Management Skills
- Pricing Analysis
- Energy Industry
- Pricing Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"