We are currently looking for a Database Administrator to join a fast paced and expanding team in the Watford area. Our client, a market leader, has an exciting opportunity for a highly organised person with excellent Excel skills to join their team. This would be perfect for a recent graduate with experience working with excel and databases, who is looking to join an established company who will train them to work their way up in the team and establish a rewarding career!
We are looking for people with recent database experience, who can work with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have proven problem-solving skills and diplomacy and the ability to pick up new systems easily.
Located close to the heart of Watford, these modern and spacious offices are accessible by great transport links as well as offering onsite parking for car owners.
Main Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Managing and updating an online product catalogue
- Attend business meetings
- Working alongside other departments
- Provide support and back up to Pricing, Contracting & Tender Management Team
- Process new contract awards and contract extensions and respond to any contract enquiries.
- Upload contract prices and ensure all pricing in relation to contract extensions is loaded and managed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Effectively manage expiring prices/contracts
- Investigate any discrepancies between prices reported
- Respond quickly to enable shipment of products
- Ad-hoc tasks, projects and work as needed
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job