Pricing Consultant sought for an exciting role with one of the largest General Insurers in the UK market.
This is an incredibly promising time for an established Motor team who are looking to kick-start rapid growth after heavy investment.
The Pricing Consultant will be responsible for any aspect of the end to end Pricing process with the flexibility to move into different teams across both Personal and Commercial Lines of business.
This is an extremely attractive role that could leave you as one of the most well-known Pricing specialists within the industry.
Non-traditional Pricing techniques are to be explored by the Pricing Consultant who will be proactive and innovative by nature. No idea is a bad idea and every avenue will be explored to discover new growth strategies.
Pricing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and optimise pricing models in line with strategy and targets
- Work closely with teams within the end to end Pricing process to ensure trading performance is efficient
- Monitor and analyse performance and forecasting
- Liaise and communicate with key stakeholders - both internal and external
- Assist with development and coaching of team members
- Lead key Pricing projects and present findings to technical and non-technical staff
Pricing Consultant Required Skills & Experience:
- Significant General Insurance experience within the UK market
- Fair to significant Pricing experience within any aspect of the end to end Pricing process
- Possess an innovative nature and happy to explore techniques that challenge conventions
- Strong communication skills
- Technical expertise in Radar, Emblem, R and Python (minimum 2)
- Fantastic attention to detail and the ability to manage workload
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude
Pricing Consultant Benefits:
- Highly attractive salary up to £75k
- Hybrid WFH options (Minimum 1 day in the office per week)
- Generous Pension and Bonus
- Numerous benefits
If this career defining opportunity is appealing to you please apply with your CV below or contact Josh Spencer on or at
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
- General Insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'