Pricing Co-ordinator - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract, Watford, £20,000 - £23,000 + Fantastic Benefits!
*6 month Fixed Term Contract providing maternity cover with potential to extend to 12 months
Do you have proficient computer skills (especially with Excel) and an analytical brain that needs challenging?
Have you previous experience working within a pricing or procurement environment? Then this may be a very exciting opportunity for you!
My client are a growing and dynamic company who are looking for an intuitive individual with strong problem solving skills to join their growing Contracts and Tenders team. You will be responsible for ensuring all pricing information is accurate and that all pricing queries are resolved efficiently, minimizing any interruption to the customer ordering process. This role will offer you exposure to several key departments across the business and the opportunity to build credible relationships with fellow employees.
- Producing, updating and maintaining product catalogues for key clients
- Resolving pricing queries from clients and other internal departments
- Resolving any discrepancies between prices on customer quotations and pricing information uploaded on to internal systems
- Communicate expiring prices and request pricing extensions
- Providing wider support to the Pricing, Contract and Tender Management teams
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a commercial environment in a tendering or pricing role
- Graduated to degree level, ideally in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Excellent Excel skills, including formulas, lookup tables etc.
- Ability to grow credible relationships
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent
Keywords: Pricing Co-ordinator, Pricing Administrator, Pricing Analyst, Procurement Analyst, Procurement Administrator, Procurement Co-ordinator, Procurement Coordinator
Commutable from the following locations: Watford, Hemel Hempstead, St. Albans, Edgware, Hatfield, Harrow, Hertfordshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.
- Tender Preparation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job