Pricing Analytics Manager
£42,000 - £55,000 + benefits
A great chance to make a big impact in a top tier bank across their mortgage portfolio.
A top tier retail and commercial bank with a large mortgage portfolio across the UK.
Joining a team of specialists for personal banking, your role as Pricing Manager will have high impact on the bank's mortgage P&L. Key responsibilities are:
- Evaluating the mortgage market daily, analysing potential changes, forecasting and driving project delivery
- Contribute to the development of the pricing strategy across the business
- Developing new proposition developments
- Analysing and setting optimal credit risk parameters
- Drive and defend the Pricing agenda to necessary stakeholders
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a Pricing, Credit or Financial Modelling role
- Proficiency with SAS or SQL
- Advanced Excel skills including financial modelling
- Exposure to Python and R would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills for senior stakeholder management
£42,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'