Up to £60,000 + Comprehensive Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a technically strong self-starter with Pricing or Credit Risk experience to have a huge impact on on of the UK's largest lending books. You'll be encouraged to run with your own ideas, using your analytical strengths to find trends, forecast performance and drive insights into pricing strategy and portfolio performance. They are looking for an innovative approach to increasing market share and profitability whilst ensuring good customer outcomes.
A n Edinburgh bank is seeking an experienced Pricing Analyst or Manager to manage and develop Pricing Analysis, Insights and Strategies. You'll be working hand in hand with the Senior Manager in a small team and have weekly interaction with the Director level, championing your own insights and ideas and presenting them to the leadership team.
You'll need strong coding skills and a highly numerate background, but also will need strong communication skills to interact with various senior stakeholders and collaborate with internal teams.
- Forecast the impact of pricing strategy changes on portfolio performance and the PnL
- Develop data-driven insights into Pricing strategy and Pricing model performance including on Product Upgrades and Repricing
- Increase automation within the Pricing function through data analytics and implementation of new technology
- Manage stakeholder relationships with executive committee with regular meetings with Directors
- Daily use of SAS, SQL and/or Python
- Contribute to wider business decisions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Numerate degree from an accredit university
- Experience developing Pricing or Credit Risk strategies in a banking, payments, insurance, travel or retail environment
- Proficient in SQL, R, Python, SAS or similar
- Advance Excel skills
- Outgoing personality with strong communication, stakeholder and people management skills
- Up to £60,000
- Comprehensive benefits package including bonus and pension
- Remote working permitted regularly (and 100% remote initially)
HOW TO APPLY:
Use the 'apply' feature on this page
Pricing Manager, Pricing Analytics, Pricing Models, Risk-Based Pricing, Pricing Strategy, SAS, R, Python, SQL, Excel, Risk, Insights, Credit Risk, Acquisitions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'