Our client, a market-leading insurance company, are looking for an experienced Pricing Analyst to join their established team on a contract basis. Working in a fully remote capacity, you will work alongside the overall pricing team and collectively be responsible for a range of departmental and companywide transformation projects.
- Provide analysis-based pricing recommendations to help deliver continual improvement
- Support statistical modelling and analysis of product lines
- Support project scoping plans and assess the impact on product lines
- Assist with the review and analysis of current pricing processes
- Continually ensure that regulator and compliance guidelines are met
- Liaise with the wider project team to ensure pricing activity is in line with the project objectives
- Work closely with other departments to identify opportunities to achieve profitable growth
- Previous track record within an Analyst position with a specific focus on Pricing
- Previous experience within the Insurance industry is essential
- Degree level education in an analytical discipline or equivalent such as CII
- Excellent data analysis, numerical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Rate Assessor, Radar, Earnix, SQL or Excel
- Programming skills would be advantageous
Apply today or contact for further information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'