I am working with an insurance broker who are seeking an experienced pricing analyst to join their team. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the associate director to use the latest analytical and statistical methods to suggest pricing changes, which will drive strong profit to loss performance, and will play a key role within the business.
Benefits of the role
- Salary of up to £30,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Remote work, with the occasional travel to Cheadle
- Enrolment on to the company pension scheme after probation
Responsibilities and duties of the pricing analyst position
- Develop and run data interrogation models to allow reporting on the performance of multiple insurance products
- Create, sort, collate, cleanse and manage all data sets received, allowing access to these for reporting, analysis and project work
- Analyse and develop actionable pricing recommendations to drive the profitability performance alongside the wider group objectives
- Provide accurate MI for internal and external sources, ensuring they are delivered on time
- Ensure legal and regulatory requirements are adhered to, such as TCF values and principles and FCA policies and procedures
Experience and requirements to be successful
- 3 years plus experience in SQL, excel and insurance is essential
- Proven background of analytical, quantitative and critical thinking
- PowerBI and/or Radar experience is desirable
- The ability to self motivate and work with little supervision
- A great communicator at all levels
To be considered for this role, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV and I will be in touch if you have been shortlisted.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'