Office Angels are working with a large automotive company who are looking for a pricing analyst to join their pricing team as soon as possible.
You will be working closely with the Operations Managers and the successful candidate will become the key contact point for all areas regarding Business Intelligence and retail valuations.
- Apply and evolve pricing strategies and track the outcome of changes to KPI's
- Extract, transform and compile a variety of data (e.g. customer, product, and financial data) for use in various analytical and reporting.
- Using market insight to provide support to the stock team on the selection and pricing of vehicle stock.
- Produce ad hoc intelligence reports and analysis as required
- Ensure the timely and accurate generation of reporting, ensuring consistency and standardisation.
- Maintain controls and documentation of reporting procedures; and engage in technical and modelling innovation.
- Perform other ad hoc duties in support of business analysis and reporting needs.
The successful candidate ...
- Must have a good knowledge of cars
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships at senior levels
- Interest in the automotive industry with a desire to broaden knowledge base across multiple manufacturers
- Experience within an analytical role within a retail environment
- Ability to partner with others, identify/anticipate needs and proactively provide support
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other database tools
- Experience with business analysis
- Ability to identify, track and see issues through to resolution
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written, communication and organisational skills
This job includes:
- 22 days' holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Wide range of membership and high street discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Discounted private medical scheme
- Colleague car scheme
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- Planning & Inventory
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'