We are excited to be partnered with a well established insurance claims specialist who have operated their successful business in the North West for 18 years.
Their expansion has seen them take on an international presence and work with some of the most prestigious brands within the insurance sector.
Due to further expansion we are now assisting them in the growth of their new division who will specialise within the motor claims industry. They work closely with aggregators such as compare the market, money supermarket and go compare to ensure their customers have an unrivalled first class service as soon as they require any of our catalogue of services. We are looking to recruit a Pricing Analyst to join the company on an immediate basis.
The role of the Pricing Analyst is to develop and run data interrogation models to allow reporting on performance of multiple insurance products. Under the direction from the Head of Pricing, you will use the latest analytical and statistical methods to suggest pricing changes.
In your role as a Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for:
· Create and develop robust pricing reporting dashboards to interpret raw data.
· Using supplied software and policy MI to generate detailed reports identifying pricing hot & cold spots.
· Make recommendations on pricing action to maximize sales and income performance.
· Work with colleagues and key stakeholders within group on data/reporting projects.
· Develop MI reports/suite to allow instant reporting to pricing committee/Directors.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience for the role as a Pricing Analyst
- Educated to at least degree level preferably math's or science based.
- Good knowledge of analytical methods and use of software to analyse data.
- This role is extremely fast paced and candidates must be susceptible to change.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Good written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other business units to achieve common objectives.
- Organized self-starter, with drive and commitment; able to finish work with little supervision.
The successful candidate will earn a salary of up to £20-25k plus package depending on experience.
- pricing analyst insurance products models excel analytical
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'