Up to £35,000 plus benefits (DOE) – Full-Time permanent role
Based in Fife
One of Reed’s clients based in Fife is currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst to join their Sales team based in their head office, reporting into the Group Sales & Marketing Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining sales needs through competitor analysis, pricing and investigation with customers and business partners.
Duties involved in this role will include:-
• Pricing and forecasting of demand alongside the Supply team
• Evaluation of current supplier pricing, determining the correct pricing for the market
• Monitoring and reporting on sales performance, identifying potential opportunities
• Working with the Finance team to assess currency changes & price movements
• Reporting on customers and markets to the Group Sales Director
• Analysis of business KPI’s in line with business objectives
• Attending weekly sales review meetings, building relationships with Country Managers and Account Managers
• Assisting the Group Sales Director in Senior Management meetings, providing input when required
• Creating and maintaining a pricing dashboard
• Working alongside the Marketing team to analyse performance of marketing campaigns
• Various other analytical duties as directed
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have the following:-
• Extensive previous experience within an analytical role, preferably based within a Sales/Marketing team – this experience is essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders and clients
• The ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage a busy and varied workload effectively
• Exceptional attention to detail with an analytical mindset
• Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel & PowerPoint
Please note that applicants who do not meet the criteria above will not be considered for the role - If you do meet the criteria above and you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV via the advert ASAP or contact Kierr Miller for more information on 0131 240 3680.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'