This is a great role with a global company who are continually growing, and taking their staff with them. Their next Commercial Pricing Analyst will need to be able to work in a corporate office environment but also able to enjoy in the frequent office banter.
In a nutshell, you are responsible for:
- Analysing large sets of data across complex spreadsheets, using VBA's for modeling to increase margins and the divisions bottom line.
In more detail, this means:
• Administrative support on Tenders, RFQs, etc for the Europe Region.
• Help review pricing tenders at detail level to maximise profitability and give commercial insights on where margins can be improved.
• Set up of Local Pricing Guidelines.
• Set up and distribution of costs and future expected costs.
• Sourcing and consolidation of market intelligence.
• Sourcing and consolidation of supplier costs.
• Set up and distribution of supplier cost trends.
• Analysis and communication of client base and our sell rate.
- Experience using VBA's
- Advanced Excel
- Commercially minded
Systems: Access Database, Oracale, TM1
VBA | Visual Basic Applications | Advanced Excel | Pricing Analyst | Commercial Analyst | Pricing Analyst | Oracle | TM1
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'