Pricing Analyst (Energy)
Salary up to £45,000 + Benefits
My client are a leading brand in their field and are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their growing team. If you already hold a Pricing role but are looking for the next step into management, this would be a great way to build your experience starting with a small team and assisting with the training and development of new staff.
The Pricing Analyst role:
- Support management and team members with data analytics and relevant reporting
- Maximize revenue
- Maintenance of electricity pricing models including NHH & HH customers
- Pricing matrix creation and distribution
- Provide data for monthly reporting
- Ensure timely production of data for Elexon - LSP AQ review analysis, providing read data and challenging where appropriate
- Annual AQ review management and submission of data
- Working closely with Senior Energy Analyst to make commercial decisions on a day-to-day basis, interacting with others in the Commercial team and wider business.
- Working closely with the Operations Teams to improve the energy forecasting accuracy to manage short & medium-term demand.
- Probabilistic and deterministic modelling for UK Power, Gas with a focus on the short, medium & long-term trading horizon.
- Modelling UK gas and electricity flows from the continent to UK and vice versa. Collating UK & Global market fundamentals and analysing data on a day to day basis to make trading & pricing recommendations and developing dynamic pricing & trading strategies
The Pricing Analyst profile:
- Professional, organised, pro-active approach with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work/liaise with other departments and form good working relationships
- Ability to take initiative and to work as part of a team
- Inquisitive and prepared to challenge ideas
- Must have flexible approach to work
- Proficient in Microsoft Access & VBA
- Requires highly analytical, technical and programming skills to handle complex data sets and develop solutions that are robust and can handle dynamic market fundamentals.
What the successful Pricing Analyst receives in return?
- Competitive industry salary
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) inc extra day per year with us!
- Mon-Fri 9 till 5.30pm working week
- Health cash plan
- Hour lunch break
- Dress down Friday
- Quarterly staff socials
- Full use of all facilities including on site shower facilities, car parking and other leisure facilities
To apply for the Pricing Analyst role please attach a copy of your most recent CV to your application
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'