We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
The opportunity is to join a high quality, active and focused Data Management team. The role is to help the Asset Pricing and Monitoring analyst and the Manager to ensure that the increased demands in pricing assets are achieved for our business, clients and the regulator. The team monitors Global Markets and price a diverse investment book including Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Private Assets and Property.
• Responsible for delivering of high quality pricing to the Fund Managers, Clients and the Regulator.
• Responsible for monitoring and understanding the markets and the pricing of assets on an intraday basis.
• To liaise with Fund Managers and Investment professionals to gain insight to the Portfolios and pricing of assets.
• Provide subject matter expertise in the development of price sourcing across Global Markets
• Overseeing the sourcing of prices for all assets in adherence to Fair Value Policy and Regulatory standards.
• Responsible for the effective sourcing, validation and verification of prices.
• To challenge current processes, drive change and proactively realise opportunities for improvements across the team.
• Support the implementation of controls and procedures within the team.
What we are looking for:
You will have a good understanding of market trends and will be able to understand the factors that can affect the price of an asset. As well as this, you will have experience of assets pricing and a good understanding of Corporate Actions. It is important for you to have worked closely with Front and Middle Office functions – Performance, Risk, Compliance, Dealing Desk, Investment Professionals. You will have a good understanding of valuations and instruments across various asset classes (e.g. Fixed Income, Equities, ETD & OTC Derivatives) and experience within an operational or investment role. It is essential that you have strong analytical skills and experience working closely with internal and external auditors. A good working knowledge of Bloomberg and Microsoft Office is also important.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job