Senior Pricing Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to join our team in Corby. Within this role, you will support the pricing manager with analysis and insight. You will have responsibility for implementing pricing strategies, while also identifying opportunities for revenue and profit optimisation.
The successful candidate will also lead the day to day activity of the pricing analysts and input into their development. They will challenge and review the cost base and competitors' price position to ensure competitive position, implement pricing trials to develop confidence in areas such as price elasticity and promotional effectiveness. You will also have responsibility to support monthly pricing review meetings and cross functional and global pricing initiatives. You will liaise with other areas of the business with pricing information and improve price perception for your relevant technology.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree in Business, Maths, Finance, Statistics or Economics
- Minimally 3 years pricing experience
- Confident in shaping and implement pricing strategies
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills with the ability to develop collaborative working relationships and inspire and motivate a small team
- Problem solver - commercial aptitude, with a focus on the customer, to look beyond the numbers, drive value and decisions
- Decisive - ability to make decisions across large data sets
- Strong Planning and Organising skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts and ideas across functions, management community and internationally
What we can offer
We offer an outstanding benefits package, which includes pension scheme, childcare vouchers, life assurance, and career development to rival any global organisation. We provide a healthy work/life balance, along with a fulfilling and rewarding long term career.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.