• In clear and direct relationship with the business community, and based upon the collected business information (not limited to but including at least competitors, consumption, business positioning), the pricing analyst will build the financial, competition and commercial analysis on any special bids related to Traditional business within EMEA
• Pricing analyst is also requested to work on projects to drive continuous productivity improvement with the team
• Also, Pricing analyst will participate actively in setting up new value propositions when requested with the business organization.
• Graduate in economics or finance;
• MBA/CPA would be a strong plus
• 3 to 5+ years work experience in Finance/Business functions in a multinational environment
• one year foreign experience would be highly appreciated
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong capacity in Negotiation
• Business oriented/ acumen (understand the business, strategy, value proposition and organization)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job