Leading provider of general insurance products to the consumer is recruiting a Pricing Analyst to support the Pricing Manager to improve pricing processes and pricing capability across the core insurance product areas.To effectively analyse and interpret large volumes of data and make measured pricing recommendations.
You must have a knowledge of Earnix pricing software.
As Pricing Analyst your skills the role will include to:
- Support the implementation of optimisation strategies.
- Assist the business in achieving its plans and support operational areas
- Build and deploy regular enhancements to optimisation models
- Undertake pricing analysis to increase profitability and volume
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills and a commercially focused mindset
- Excellent communication skills with experience in factual storytelling to fit the audience
- Delivery of retail pricing KPI targets
- Undertake and continuously improve competitor analysisReview and interpret regular MI reports and identify appropriate action
- Providing analytics support across all business areas
- Provide input into the forecasting process
- Assist in the training and development of junior team members
- Identify areas of opportunity for innovative change
- Experience in using unstructured data
As a pricing analyst you will demonstrate relevant experience and must have a knolwedge of Earnix.
On offer is a basic up to c55k, 18% bonus, car allowance and a range of benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job