As part of the pricing team, you will have responsibility for managing several types of pricing agreements - and the pricing process through its entire lifecycle - through to pricing analysis and reporting.
Pricing is a critical part of the business, allowing Exertis to offer consistently best in class, relevant and accurate pricing data to customers - through price feeds, e-commerce or telephone sales transactions. Attention to detail, speed and accuracy are essential.
The pricing team is a key integration point within the business and as such, you will be required to liaise with and build good working relationships with a wide range of functions across the business, (sales, commercial, finance, data)
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a performance focused team which drives business change and therefore requires a pro-active attitude and a willingness to work collaboratively on any future projects or system changes
- Working with and owning the newly developed SAP pricing model to drive increased profitability for Exertis while ensuring competitive pricing for our customers
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders in Sales, Commercial, Purchasing and finance to ensure that communications and relations between the departments are effective
- Work with the Commercial and Sales divisions analyzing key pricing metrics to drive increased Market Share and Gross Profit
- Collaborate within the pricing team and broader analytics teams, sales and commercial to provide critical information, resolve issues and support enterprise wide initiatives
- Define and drive pricing data analysis and, working with the Commercial Finance Pricing manager, deliver this to the wider business
- Understanding and strategic development of SAP pricing rules
- Work to daily/weekly/monthly KPI's
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
- GP % improvements (relative to sales volume throughput)
- Stock sell through
Person Specification (skills, knowledge and experience required)
- Strong SAP knowledge and understanding of pricing within an ERP system
- Strong commercial acumen and previous experience in a pricing role.
- Strong knowledge of IT Distribution business concepts in order to understand, support and respond to demands from other parts of the business
- Excellent internal and external communication
- Highly PC literate with MS Office- particularly Excel & used to dealing with complex data manipulation
- Organised self-starter with ability to plan & prioritise one's own workload
- Ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Take ownership for issues and tackle them proactively with colleagues
- Ability to review business processes in order to initiate plans for future improvements
- Experience of dealing with finance teams
- Self-motivated, consistent, reliable and resilient in attitude
- Willingness to travel occasionally to all Exertis locations to facilitate learning and development
- An interest in problem solving and overcoming challenges
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'