My client is currently looking for a Pricing Administrator to join their busy and growing Pricing team
The main purpose of the role is to manage and maintain accurate pricing structures for all company products to meet client and company expectations. The role will include daily use of Excel so you must have experience of working with spreadsheets etc. A good eye for numbers would also be an advantage!
Duties & responsibilities;
- Maintain all administration relating to client pricing structures
- Resolve any pricing discrepancies, liaising with internal departments
- Handle all general queries relating to customer pricing structures
- Create bespoke pricing lists and reports upon request - mainly done via Excel
- Liaise with third parties for data and pricing requests and updates
- Assist other team members if required to ensure all client deadlines are met
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing business. My client offers an attractive salary and benefits package including generous holidays and Bupa Healthcare cover
Working hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, onsite parking is available
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
"Office Assistant jobs in London"