Our Client is a large national organisation supplying construction products via a network of trade counters across the UK and direct to Clients. This role sits within a busy pricing department responsible for updating and maintaining information held on the mainframe system for all Clients and branches across the UK. Work will be provided in an excel format where the applicant will need to manually validate information:
· Creating and maintaining customer terms.
· Providing pricing reviews.
· Ensuring client contracts are created and maintained to accurately reflect specific terms.
· Updating and maintaining volume pricing information within complex spreadsheets and system records.
· Liaising with branch staff and clients at all levels to assist with pricing queries.
· Communicating with all levels of management both by email and on the telephone.
· Identify and consolidate customer records, using the internet to check details or contacting customers directly.
· Update and maintain specific Client contract agreements ensuring SLA's are met.
· Prepare and produce reports as required.
Qualifications and Experience
Administration experience ideally within a fast moving environment is essential for this role; the successful candidate will also have both effective personal organisation and time management skills. You will have a systematic and methodical approach with the ability to communicate with people at all levels. Youll need to be enthusiastic and have a keen eye for detail. A strong team player with good IT skills including access and excel.
08.30 - 17.00 - Monday to Friday
TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"