Job Title: Pricing Administrator
Discover the opportunity to join our growing teams, at Green Energy Consulting we provide complete carbon management solutions which allow any business to make all aspects of their energy use carbon neutral. We are a dynamic and responsible company that fosters the development of its entire people. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Green Energy Consulting the employer of choice.
- Support our Energy Consultants with the pricing and contracts for our clients.
- Maintain, build and strengthen professional relationships with colleagues, energy suppliers and clients
- Liaise with our external partners and clients
- Tender and negotiate client supply contracts.
- Ensure all data collected is accurate and sent to suppliers/clients correctly.
- Create and manage various different spreadsheets and reports.
- Contribute to overall company sales targets and objectives
- Active involvement in ongoing development
- Communicate and interact with business decision-makers at all levels to identify needs and requirements.
Skills Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
- Energy knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Experience creating reports and using microsoft excel to high standard.
- Experience of dealing with a number of ongoing tasks at once
- Computer literate with an analytical mind
- Good mathematical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent team working ability
- Organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication Skills