Goldman & Fine Group Ltd is looking to recruit Multi-Skilled Vehicle Technicians/Mechanics to join a prominent, prestige dealership group in the Sidcup area.
Our client is looking to recruit Motor Vehicle Technicians in their dealership workshop. The salary will be negotiable, in line with experience, and the bonus structure is very rewarding. You will be working on a variety of cars, carrying out routine servicing, repairs and diagnostic work.
- have at least 3 years’ experience as a qualified technician (NVQ)
- have your own tools
- have a valid UK driving license
- be able to demonstrate advanced technical knowledge
- act in a professional manner
- provide high levels of customer service
How to Apply:
- Please click 'Apply to this advert' and I will call you back right away
- Please call on the numbers provided and ask for Chet
- Please email us directly
- visit www.goldmanfine.com
- Vehicle Technician
- Accident Repair
- Multi-Skilled Technician
- Auto Repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"