Prestige Vehicle Collection & Delivery Chauffeur (would suit someone Semi-Retired)
Working on behalf on one of the world’s most prestigious vehicle manufacturer operating from their flag ship Central London show room and surrounding service centres.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience of ‘high end’ chauffeur driving or prestige or high performance vehicle demonstration
- Experience of all modern gearboxes manual, semi-automatic & automatic, (experience of driving electric & hybrid technology would also be preferable)
- Ability to deliver the highest levels of customer service experience and brand awareness
- Minimum of two years driving experience, with a good knowledge of the city of London
-Full driving license with no more than 6 points (minor offence).
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Physically fit as will be required to walk between service & vehicle storage facilities.
- Impeccable personal appearance
Duties & Responsibilities;
Collection and delivery of customer vehicles to and from their home or business address
Chauffeuring V.I.P customers to local tube stations and or places of work within the City.
Greeting customers and valet parking of vehicles arriving at the show room or service facilities.
Under taking vehicle inspections & damage reports.
Will be required to use variety of public transport to return to site after making vehicle delivery
£9.00p.h. P.A.Y.E. paid weekly
28 days annual leave
Free uniform provided after qualifying period
Employer contributory pension scheme
Fully recoverable expense account
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job