Prestige Panel Beater - Luton
Goldman & Fine Group is looking for an experienced, first class Panel Beater to join a prestige auto repair bodyshop in Luton. Excellent pay rate and great benefits are available.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater to show your skills, high standards and efficiency in very prestige, clean working conditions. You will be confident in your ability to complete all aspects of panel beating, working under an excellent manager who encourages staff to work independently; time-management and motivation are essential.
- be a confident, efficient Panel Beater
- have your own tools
- have at least 3 years experience
- be able to start immediately
- have a valid, UK driving license
- be able to work effectively and efficiently
- have the ability to work on your own initiative
ATA qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- call Chet at Goldman & Fine
- email your CV to Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- Panel Beater
- Auto Repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"