Our client has over 50 Years’ experience in the sub contract engineering environment, and as such, are able to provide an end to end service for all engineering requirements.
They specialise in Laser Cutting, Presswork, Tube Bending, Sheet Metal Fabrication and Powder Coating.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking for an experienced Press Toolmaker to join them.
The Press Toolmaker Role:
As the Press Toolmaker, you will be responsible for the design & manufacture of tools. You will be expected to set up and operate a lathe, milling machine, radial drill and surface grinder.
Key Responsibilities of the Press Toolmaker:
- Confirm parts by comparing measurements to specifications
- Confirm assembly by verifying dimensions, clearances, and alignment of parts and components with micrometers, thickness gauges, gauge blocks, dial indicators, etc
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a similar Toolmaker role
- Experience with Wire Eroding Machinery
- Familiar with FARO Arm Inspection Equipment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication
In return, the Press Toolmaker can expect;
- Competitive salary (£11 - £15 Per Hour, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Excellent career progression
If you are interested in applying for this Press Toolmaker position, simply submit your CV & Covering Letter via the button shown.
Keywords: Press Toolmaker, Machinery, Engineering, Lathe, Mill, Drill, Turner, Grinder, Fabricator, Sheet Metal, Wire, FARO, Oldham, Manchester
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
- Metal Fabrication
- Contract Engineering
- Faro Arm
- Laser Cutting
- Tool Design